1. Service Availability
We guarantee to provide service availability of 99.9%, calculated on a calendar month basis, excluding scheduled maintenance and Force Majeure events.
2. Service credits
Customers are eligible to receive a credit of five percent (5%) of their monthly fee for each hour in which we fail to meet this SLA. In order to receive these credits, you must make a request in writing by opening a support ticket within 30 days of the event in question. Service credits are based on our monitoring, and may not exceed the monthly invoiced cost of the affected service. Service credits are forfeited once the service is canceled, may not be collected if your account is not in good standing, may not be aggregated, and will not be paid in cash.
3. Scheduled maintenance and Force Majeure events
No service credits will be given for service interruptions due to:
- Scheduled outages or Force Majeure events
- Downtime caused by a non-standard environment, a violation of our terms of service, customer-authored code, changes to the server or sites by anyone other than the WP Captain support team, or use that exceeds monthly allowances (e.g. going over the monthly transfer limit)
- Emergency maintenance (e.g. in order to apply a patch to address a security vulnerability)
- Maintenance that is performed during the maintenance schedule (1:00 am to 6:00 am ET)
4. Changes to this SLA
We reserve the right to modify this service level agreement at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on this website. If we make material changes to this agreement, we will notify you here that it has been updated. Should you wish to terminate your services as a result of such a modification, you may do so by opening a support ticket.
Last modification: October 2, 2018